Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE STI DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2015 / June 12-14, 2015

Hey Folks

The STI Double Tap Championship June 12-14, 2015 .

The match will be a Level 2 Match, with 12 stages, 300+ ends, 325 slots.

You can sign up online at www.matchsignup.org

you can sign up, Pay your entry (Using Pay Pal or a credit card), and squad all at www.matchsignup.org.

You may also purchase lunch ticket and match shirts online from the link on the Double Tap web sight. the address is www.doubletapranch.com

We are looking for RO's to help with the match, have a great staff package for you.

We have over 125 folks already signed up and filing fast. New Stages (should post on the web site the end of March) new Props and the same great match at the Double Tap Ranch in Wichita Falls

post-1794-0-39886400-1422028350_thumb.pn

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I shot this match last year for the first time and it was great! Technical but very fun stages, outstanding range layout with minimal walking, lots of shade and the themes for the stages were unlike anything ive ever seen. Very proud to work the match this year, hopefully i can shoot a clean match too

Edited by Jmob50

Is anybody else getting excited. This is my first major for the year and my first match as an RO.

Same here..looking forward to it as well.

Looks like the stars are also weighted and spinning in opposite directions. .should be fun

I shot this match last year for the first time and it was great! Technical but very fun stages, outstanding range layout with minimal walking, lots of shade and the themes for the stages were unlike anything ive ever seen. Very proud to work the match this year, hopefully i can shoot a clean match too

I second that, my first USPSA was here last year.

Loved it. We're heading up this year, all ok with range? I heard the river flooded there....

Who do we email about shipping ammo?

And to confirm, address to ship the ammo is ...

3200 Grant St.

Wichita Falls, TX 76308

To whose attention? Double Tap Ranch?

Edited by mikeg1005