Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 TN Sectional Sept 25, 26, 27

We are excited to announce the details for the 2015 TN Sectional.

WHERE: North Tennessee Practical Shooters. 990 Coon Creek Rd. Dickson, TN (45 minutes west of Nashville).

WHEN: September 25 (RO's shoot), 26, and 27.

Match Director: Marty Toy

We will be posting round count, registration, and facebook page details in the next few days. We will have 9-10 stages of technical shooting. This will be a great final match before USPSA Nationals.

If you are interested in RO'ing, please post here, PM me, or email us at NTPS.Club@gmail.com.

Stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...

Update: Online squadding should be open by next Friday 2/28 at the latest on USPSA.org. Link will be posted soon.

Friday 9/25 is staff shooting day. You have an option to either shoot a full day match on Saturday 9/26, or break it into two half days 9/26 and 9/27.

More details will be posted soon.

Match information is posted to USPSA.org...

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-match-details.php?indx=1003

Direct link to match application and waiver...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzpl7xifigb2tad/2015TNSectional.pdf?dl=0

Once we've receive signed app and waiver we will email you information to add yourself to USPSA's self squadding system. We're limted to 150 shooters, plus staff, so get apps in quickly.

does this match sell out fast like the Mississippi or Gator?

I can't speak to that specifically from lack of experience with those two matches, but I can say that we received about 15 apps within the first week.

REGISTRATION UPDATE.

Steps for signing up.

1. Follow this link to sign up for the match

http://shootnscoreit.com/match/22/2847/register_me/

2. Fill out the app, sign the waiver, mail it in with your payment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzpl7xifigb2tad/2015TNSectional.pdf?dl=0

3. Once fee, app, and waiver are received you will be approved on shootmscoreit.com to squad yourself.

If you've already sent in your app and have not received a personal email from me, please let me know via PM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was sent this update last night. It may take a little time for the dust to settle. But the TN is still on.....

Hello, all,

I am proud to announce the TN Sectional will be held at MSSA- Memphis, TN, September 25-27.
Also, I am contacting those currently signed up to RO and help to see if they are still available with the location change. I'll send other details over the next couple of weeks (hotel, etc.). Please forward to your email lists.

DVC,
Elizabeth Keen

TENNESSEE SECTIONAL UPDATE--MAY 29, 2015

Please pass along to members and interested persons.

1. 2015 TENNESSEE SECTIONAL MATCH APP AND WAIVER REVISED.

Please find attached the revised 2015 TN Sectional app. I am working on updating the Section, USPSA, Facebook, and Brian Enos websites with my contact info, the new location, and application. The match dates and squad schedule will be the same. Please be patient as updates are made. More info on squadding below.

2. MATCH OPERATIONS.

Elizabeth Keen is now the Match Director, and her responsibilities include match contact, registration, squadding, and sponsors. We are pleased to have Mr. Rodney May as the Range Master. With MSSA, he and the excellent staff of match officials, stage designers and crew ensure the high-quality, fun-to-shoot Tennessee Sectional you've come to expect is on the ground and ready for rounds downrange in September!

3. REFUNDS.

Due to change in location of the match, 100% match and t-shirt refunds are available to competitors registered prior to May 28, 2015, for the Dickson location. Please send your request by June 15, 2015, to Elizabeth Keen via email at tn.uspsa@gmail.com with the subject line "Refund request." All other refund requests will be handled as described in the match application.

4. SQUADDING.

USPSA's online self-squadding feature will be used going forward. This feature will be available soon, and each competitor will receive a PIN after confirmation of match entry via email. Pre-registration via shootnscoreit.com will no longer be accepted. Those registered via shootnscoreit.com prior to May 28, 2015, will have their squadding request honored if they wish to continue in the match.

5. HOTEL and TRAVEL ACCOMODATIONS

Hotel accomodations are still being worked on but should be available next week. To be helpful, Memphis International Airport (MEM) is the convenient option for commercial air travel to MSSA. For those already flying into Nashville International Airport (BNA) because of the previous match location, travel time by ground transport is 3.5-4 hours from Nashville to the vicinity of MSSA.

Please note that I will send additional updates as necessary and appreciate your patience as we work together for an awesome Tennessee Sectional!!!

DVC,

Elizabeth Keen

Match Director, 2015 TN Sectional

Phone: 615.812.2740

Email: tn.uspsa@gmail.com

TNSectionEntryForm2015 rev29May2015.pdf