Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 TN Sectional Sept 25, 26, 27

TENNESSEE SECTIONAL -- Update June 10, 2015

MATCH

Info and app also available on at tnsection.com. Please remember TNS is at MSSA/Memphis this year.

I'm still working on the self-squadding online.

REFUNDS

Refund requests received as of today will be mailed by Friday.

MATCH HOTEL

La Quinta

2839 New Brunswick Rd

Memphis TN

901-377-2772

$95/night

Sept 8th cutoff on rate

Shooters should refer to "MSSA" for match rate

Please remember to make checks payable to " Tennessee Section USPSA," and mail to Elizabeth at the address at the bottom of the application.

Best regards,

Elizabeth Keen

Match Director, 2015 TN Sectional

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening,

I send this as a quick update on the match in Memphis.

1. We are proud to welcome:

Black Bullets (BBI) and Shooters Connection as Match Sponsors!!!

Gunsta and Cerakote as Stage Sponsors!!!

SBC I&C as Shooter Sponsor!!!

2. Self-squadding will begin July 12 on USPSA's self-squadding service. If you have questions or problems, please contact me via email and/or phone at 615.812.2740. If you requested a refund and have not received it, let me know. As promised, I will try to go ahead and squad those who already squadded online. We are using the same squad schedule in Memphis.

3. Range officers and staff confirmed to work will be contacted by me directly via email with all the details on the benefits of working the match over the next couple of days.

4. Match shirts and staff shirts are being worked on as well.

5. Match Hotel:

La Quinta

2839 New Brunswick Rd

Memphis TN

901-377-2772

$95/night

Sept 8th cutoff on rate

Shooters should refer to "MSSA" for match rate

6. Match app and waiver for MSSA are needed for staff and competitors. I have not received MSSA waivers from everyone who had previously registered with match app from the Dickson location. A scanned and emailed copy of the MSSA waiver (2nd page of app) is acceptable for those only needing to send in the waiver.

Best regards,

Elizabeth Keen

Match Director

2015 Tennessee Sectional

tnsection.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, y'all,

Squadding is being done in batches. A few folks have emailed me directly, and I appreciate that due to my work schedule. I am still working on returning calls from a couple days ago. I will continue to try and accommodate Squadding needs as best can be done.

I hope all of you are doing well. As always you can call or email me.

Best regards,

Elizabeth Keen

• 1 month later...

Thanks to Elizabeth, Brad and all the staff for a great match. The stages were great (except for that one target :goof:) and the staff was excellent. As good a bunch of RO's as I've been around. Burgers were good too! It was a very well run match over all.

When will prizes be mailed out ? I have a email from you 8 days ago saying you would mail prized out, in my eyes the match is not over until that is done. Other than that, the match was great, the staff was great too. And thank you Memphis for stepping up in a time of need to help a club in need out.

When will prizes be mailed out ? I have a email from you 8 days ago saying you would mail prized out, in my eyes the match is not over until that is done. Other than that, the match was great, the staff was great too. And thank you Memphis for stepping up in a time of need to help a club in need out.

You in a hurry for a shovel to move all that sand around?

You in a hurry for a shovel to move all that sand around?

Right on !