Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Chamiopship - Official

At this time, all the slots at the 2015 Brownells-Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun - Pro Match are full. I am sorry, but your Registration Code ( 475 ) was too high to include you as a shooter in the match at this time.

You are currently # 10 on the Pro Match waiting list.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application site has been down intermittently all day. Over 150 shooters HAVE completed the application. Try again in an hour or two. If it remains down for significant time over today & tomorrow, I'll add time to the March 3rd cutoff for applications plus payments. Your spot is secure until the 3rd as of now.

Error 522

Yep. Or Error 502 or Error 500. They moved to a new cloud-server today.

Try again in an hour or two. If it remains down for significant time over today & tomorrow, I'll add time to the March 3rd cutoff for applications plus payments.

Error 522

Yep. Or Error 502 or Error 500. They moved to a new cloud-server today.

Try again in an hour or two. If it remains down for significant time over today & tomorrow, I'll add time to the March 3rd cutoff for applications plus payments.

It is all good, Linda. I know how these things work. I was just giving an example so if others see it they know there are issues. I got a browser compatibility message first when I have the latest browser. Then filled it out and got the error upon submission. Then tried Chrome and no connection.

It will get done. We will all keep smiling. I will figure out who to squad with since most of the ones I know went to the Pro side, and so on and so on. :)

Thanks SonOfSpartans. Just trying to quell the flood of emails I'm getting, so I listed all the error codes I had seen. The site was virtually not up at all for the last 4 days & today it has been up enough that over 150 managed to submit applications. Tomorrow will be better. I have much faith in the guys at Practiscore (Nifty Bytes).

I just read all 7 pages and tried all the links I know of. Where is the application site link?

It should not be posted anywhere. I send it in an email message once you are able to have a slot in the match. If you are staff or a sponsored shooter, contact me by email for the link. LChico@sc.rr.com

Just registered, went smoothly even though I got the outdated browser message. #29 on the AM list this year after being #144 on the wait list last year. I still got in last year and had a great time. Thx for all you do Linda for this match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk