Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GunCraft vs Fusion Triggers?

Brassaholic13

http://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/trigger-group-parts/trigger-parts/triggers/semi-auto-ultra-light-triggers-prod5767.aspx

There's also the Dlask, but it's getting some mixed reviews... One guy says it's slick as snot, another says it's gritty as sand... Truth is somewhere in between?

p_253102003_1.jpg

I had the Dlask for a season, and it did feel gritty. It was fit well, but I found there to be a bit of flex in the bow that caused the outside of the bow to expand slightly and rub against the frame. Too bad because I really like the shape of the trigger. Put a stiffer bow on it and it would be a winner for me. Running the Guncraft in it now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went the Guncraft route as well. It took about 30 minutes and a little off the top to get a good fit. I spent another 15 minutes doing some red rouge polishing in the tunnel. End result is a great trigger. The PARA plastic POS was the worst trigger I had ever seen in a 1911, including the all plastic Korean built 22 my son hauled in wanting me to fix it. So I dropped the slide off of it and dropped it in the trash can. He wasn't impressed with my smithing skills on that one.

That factory trigger is a POS! It's way undersized and flopped around too much. That said I saw a pic of Travis Tomasi's trigger and he used JB weld to build a flat trigger using the undersized one as a base to build up . I may try that sometime . What else would I do with it? It's worthless as it is.. Lol..

• 4 weeks later...

I recently bought the Dlask trigger for my BlackOps Para double stack. It did take some fitting, and I don't find it to be gritty at all. As others have said, I think it is all in how well it is fitted. I will be buying both the GunCrafters and Fusion triggers eventually to see what one I like best. But I am in no rush at this point.

• 1 month later...

I'm interested too. There is a guy on a FB page I saw that put a SVI trigger shoe on a Para bow so now he's running the insert trigger. I'd be interested in modifying a SVI trigger to work.

Billet Grip Trigger Bow - Wide Body

210.jpg

Gain a competitive edge with the Infinity Interchangeable Trigger System. As unique as fingerprints, this innovative trigger design developed by Infinity Firearms enables you to customize your pistol with the precise fit and feel that's right for you. When used in conjunction with the Infinity frame, you have over 9 different trigger models from which to choose (short, medium and long flat and curved, the Enos or a universal that you can make all your own).

The Interchangeable Trigger System is machined using an electrical discharge machining (EDM) process guaranteeing exacting tolerances. The trigger bow is made from titanium sheet and the base pad and inserts are made from 6061 T-6 aircraft billet aluminum for superior strength and durability.

Infinity Firearms also manufactures this same line of interchangeable triggers for all traditional single stack 1911 style pistols.

Infinity Firearms designed and produces the largest number of custom trigger solutions possible without gun dis-assembly. Specifically designed to be easy to install and to increase competitor performance, without losing dependability or the consistent quality our customers have come to expect.

This trigger IS designed to only work with our billet grip production.