Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Lone Star Innovations TX Open

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a Max Michel class prior to the Texas open and a couple of other places in Texas as well. Take a look at the schedule below.

Contact person is Robert Powell

JRP52179@Hotmail.com

Space City April 3 - 5th

$500 each - Limited to 10 students

Thursday- 3-4 hour evening lecture

Friday- Advance Movement Pistol full day of training

Sat- Coach and critique each student through the Space City match as well as stage breakdown, match performance and dealing with match stress

TX Open April 23 - 26th:

$600 each - Limited to 10 Students

Friday- Intermediate Competitive Pistol full day of training

Sat/Sun- Coach and critique each student through the TX Open match as well as stage breakdown, match performance and dealing with match stress

San Antonio Class May 21 - 24

$750 each - Limited to 10 Students

Friday/Sat- Advance Competitive Pistol two full days of training

Sun- Coach and critique each student through a local club match as well as stage breakdown, match performance and dealing with match stress

Is the cost of the class include match fees?

Edited by cajunautoxer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you have not paid for your entry into the Texas Open you need to do so ASAP. There are 54 people who have not paid and will be shocked when they get to the match they are not squadded. Please check that you have paid.

OK, I have squadded and I have seen the squad lists but have not been able to get back to them since the initial view. Am I missing something in not being able to view the squad list again? Any help is appreciated

You can see the list here https://clubs.practiscore.com/lone-star-innovations-texas-state-open-championship/squadding but to change squads or other info you need the unique link for you.

Just saw this on Facebook!!

https://www.facebook.com/GenerationPracticalShooters?fref=ts

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE .MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE . Due to the latest round of rains in our area Impact zone is under water . The Texas State Open Championship is ( drum roll) ( wait for it , wait for it ) moving to Pacleb Ranch home of the Kidlat Practical Shooters . Not sure if any changes are going to be made at this time . Looking at the range today . The official notices will go out later today via Practiscore . So plan accordingly folks we are working hard to give you a fun SAFE and challenging match . Stages will remain the same ,not sure if we can run all 12 . Thats all at this time folks . Y'all have a WONDER-full day .

This was posted on Facebook:

Friday:

Registration opens at 7:00 am

Shooters Meeting at 7:30 am

Hammer Down at 8:00 am

Saturday:

Registration opens at 7:00 am

Shooters Meeting at 7:30 am

Hammer Down at 8:00 am

8 Stages on Saturday - remaining on Sunday

"Note shooters or squad willing to shoot as many stages on Saturday, they are allowed to do so"

Just checked the scores - so Stage 12 was thrown out yet it was used in the final results. Also Stage 5 is a 150 point stage but some shooters had 155 160 points - something doesn't add up.

Edited by 38SuperDub