Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M1 or M2...Anyone Have Theirs Set Up with a Pistol Grip Stock?

Nalapombu

Hey all,

I have always been on the fence about pistol grips on shotguns. I can absolutely see where they would be a big help, especially if you have to move things with your free hand like doors, help family members to get safe and protected and so forth. On the other hand, I like the standard stock awfully well.

I thought I'd ask and see how many of you have your Home Defense shotgun, preferably a Benelli M1 or M2, set up with a Pistol grip? Mine has a 21 inch VR barrel and a +4 Nordic Tube. I think it would feel pretty good and balance fine. I just don't know how I would like it and as everything with Benelli, I don't want to spend $150 on a rear stock to find out I hate it an then have to sell it.

What do you all think?

Also, how much would a pistol grip stock go for in USED condition for the M1 or M2?

Thanks for your time.

nalajr

Well, Taran runs one on his Benelli and it doesn't hurt him any. That said he could still win with a slingshot. That's all I have to add, as the thought of a shotgun for HD disinterests me.

Edited by TonytheTiger

I'm looking for a benelli m2 NON pistol grip stock.

I have a pistol grip one but it doesn't work for me in 3 gun.

Trade?

I really don't need a comfort tech stock but open to anything. I have a new LIMBSAVER on it now and would like to keep the pad if possabile