Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Holster options

Sporky

Ditto to the comments regarding DAA Race Master. If buying new, get the magnetic STI block.

One thing about the Race Master is that you will get no wear on the muzzle of your pistol after multiple draws and unlike some of the others available.

Ditto. And one recommendation --

Once you find your optimal settings loctite your set screws in place. I bought my RM holster along with a set of 5 RM mag carriers. I doubt I went more than half a match without something starting to wiggle until I did. Although nothing was ever unsafe.

I've used mine for about four years now. Tried some others in-between. Always went/go back to the Race Master.

Looking for a blue one used since I bought some blue RM pouches recently but color is the only reason I'm going to change from my original

I just got the new magnetic one about two weeks ago. Had to do a little filing as the trigger guard was tight. I think it may have had to do with my grip being painted. Love the lock and how secure it feels in holster. I like the release of the gun better during the draw on my Limcat but, I may just need to sand a little more material off on the DAA.

ttolliver, good tip on the set screws, I wondered about the one and only set screw holding the holster body to the bar.