Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

which springs for P01?

p01luv

right now my P01 is all stock. i saw the post on the CZ tuning 101 and was overwhelmed. the extractor part is what scares the crap out of me.

is there a way to lighten the hammer and trigger without going through all that? i heard you can change out the trigger and hammer spring and will have a big benefit already over the stock ones. is that right?

if so, which springs to get? i know CGW and CZC both carry spring kits.. just not sure which ones to get.

thanks!

Certainly.

A 13 pound hammer spring and an 11 pound recoil spring will do wonders for the double action trigger pull. You should also get an extended firing pin and reduced power firing pin spring to make sure you don't get light strikes with the less powerful hammer spring

I got the spring kit with the extended firing pin. The kit came with 11.5# & 13# hammer spring. I also got the compact 14# recoil spring for my P01. Tried it with the 11.5# and 14# recoil on Wolf 9mm ammo. Got light strike... :(

從我的 用 iPhone 發送

• 5 months later...

If you get light strikes, polish/remove burrs from the firing pin channel. Most are really rough.

Can you recommend how to polish the firing pin channel?

Thanks