Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Calculator Tool

Flexmoney

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Who do we report errors in the Calculator to? I tried the email link on the page but it bounced back. There are a couple, at least on the Production side, that I think may be a bit on the high side. For example the HHF on 03-14 is 120. Not sure I could do that with a minigun.

Who do we report errors in the Calculator to? I tried the email link on the page but it bounced back. There are a couple, at least on the Production side, that I think may be a bit on the high side. For example the HHF on 03-14 is 120. Not sure I could do that with a minigun.

The calculator does show your actual percentage. So, it is possible to get a result that reads 120%. (USPSA will just call that 100%)

Me or the Ohio webmaster would be who to report problems to. But, our webmaster is off playing Army...and, I don't have the means to make corrections. :(

Might as well post any issues here. Include details (your hit factor, Division, classifier #, detailed results and what you think the problem is).

-------------------

Chuck, I'll bet you entered 99-14 instead of 03-14 ??

• 2 months later...
one of our local clubs shot this last year, and based on those results and the uspsa listings, you do in fact need all 120 points for a 100% run in this classifier (even in production...it's odd, but open and production have the same HHF).

• 4 weeks later...

I just got this, so doen't trust the calculations for this one?

I recently shot 03-12 "Ironsides" in Limited and got a hit factor of 4.7658

The calculator returned 75.02%

USPSA database released today has it at 65.1511