Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grip Reduction

apetrulis01

Talk to Jim Shanahan at Advanced Performance Shooting. He has done 3 STI grips for my different gun builds and I have been pleased every time with his work. He is a good guy to talk to and has a good understanding of what you want in a grip based upon those conversations. He does work on Glocks as well

http://www.advancedperformanceshooting.com/

Wondering who does a good grip reduction. Also, can you get a smaller grip reduction with the Gen 4 as opposed to the Gen 3? I tried emailing Grip Reductions . com but they never responded to me.

Thanks for the help.

Adam

The bestframe reduction/stippling guys out there are (in order from most expensive to least)

Bore sight Solutions

SSVI LLC

Glock Präzision

Check them out on Instagram... Damato Custom stippling does badass work as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering who does a good grip reduction. Also, can you get a smaller grip reduction with the Gen 4 as opposed to the Gen 3? I tried emailing Grip Reductions . com but they never responded to me.

Thanks for the help.

Adam

We do that stuff. :goof:

What is the price and turn around time.

Thanks for the help.

Adam

Were you looking for a grip reduction + stipple?

Thanks for the help.

Adam

Were you looking for a grip reduction + stipple

Grip reduction (and much as you can go) and stipple. Thanks.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

Adam,Just bring your gun up to Sarasota and I'll create a custom Masterpiece right to your EXACT prefered grip. 3.5 hrs max and we can pass the gun back and forth till it's just how you want!!! I primarily do triggers as you know but I've done well over 300 reductions and a variety of stipple textures.