Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New USPSA course

crucker

Well this is the start of our USPSA range. I will add pics as we go. It will only let me add one file per post due to size. This range is at Briar Rabbit Shooting Sports in Zanesville Ohio. We are working with ranges around us so shooters will have a place to shoot almost every weekend around ohio.

USPSA2.htm

Looks good. This is on an off Sunday for us. We'll probably check it out. :)

We took the two closest ranges to us and stayed away from their shoots. We travel and shoot also, so this still lets us get to other ranges and shoot.

What is the squadding going to be? Everyone there at a certain time? Squads going off at intervals?

What is your match fee estimated to be?

Still working this all out. We do flights on our sporting clay course with online registration. That is what I am leaning towards. I know we will have set times, as we are going to have an RO that stays with the stage. Price will be compared to market so I would guess 20.00. All the dates are as listed on facebook and website. As soon as I get everything back from USPSA we will be setting up an RO class if anyone is interested. We are doing it to train our RO's but will have it open to the public as well.