Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone have a Beretta DT-10?

Aircooled6racer

Paul: I found one. It will be here next week. It is a Dt-10 Lusso sporting with 32" barrels. I think it will fit in nicely with my 682E's. I shoot the Beretta's better than my model 32. I hope you are feeling better Paul and still shooting some skeet and sporting at Zia. Thanks, Eric

Hello: Picked up the gun today. I will take some pics tomorrow. The ASE or ASE 90 maybe better built but are not as good looking as this DT-10L. You can feel the quality over the 682E's I have. I may have to try to find another DT-10 and sell off the 682E's. Thanks, Eric

• 2 years later...

Yes I have the Beretta dt 10 last three years. It has light in weight, dimensions, and the shape of the shotgun according to the requirements of the world's best shooters. It has 4 way adjustable combs that move with the recoil reducer system. It also has the benefit of having adjustable trigger

The DT10 is a great shotgun - I've owned one for many years. As some have hinted at, Berettas don't always fit folks out of the box (but really, what shotgun does unless you are dumb lucky). As much as I loved by 682E, the DT10 is a step up in my eyes. 

Hello: I still have my DT-10 lusso and love shooting it. I did have an adjustable comb added to make it shoot where I need it to. Seems the DT-10 are getting harder to find since those that sold theres to buy the DT-11 are buying back there DT-10's. I loved my 683E as well and my buy another if I can find one with a 30" barrel for skeet. Thanks, Eric

• 2 weeks later...

While I didn't keep my DT-10, it was a very good gun.  Nothing wrong with it as long as it fits you.  I found that I shot just as well with my much cheaper Browning 725 Sporting so I sold the DT-10 and Blaser F3 and used those funds to buy other guns.  The fit and finish on the DT-10 is pretty amazing.

• 1 month later...

I have an ASE 90, which was the predecessor to the DT10. It's terrific, very soft shooting 12 gauge over under. I highly recommend it if you have the means (they are quite pricey). Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...