Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Mississippi Classic

Ok, let's get this party started. Well, sorta....

We are currently planning to put the registration forms online Sunday, December 21st. Time will be approximately 8:00PM CST. This should give everyone time to plan and scheme how to get your app mailed quick, even if you can't be at a computer around that time. We wanted to give a heads up this year, since not everyone can be watching the sites 24/7 on a laptop for registration to open. Will be posting here the URL link to where the application is going to be located, soon as it is defined. I will also post match Hotel(s) as soon as I can strike a deal with them.

A few notes:

• The Match will be May 15th-17th
  • Please make sure the forms are filled out completely and are legible. If your writing looks like chicken scratch, get a buddy to fill it out. Any apps missing information or having information not legible will be put aside until we can contact you to find out what you meant to put on there. This could cost you getting in to the match!
  • Even if you are RO'ing or a Sponsor, send in the apps so we can get everyone in the system for squadding up!
  • The match fee has gone up by 20.00, to 140.00. Ladies shoot for 70.00. RO's are 20.00. Juniors still shoot for free. :)
  • Please ensure you include money for Tshirt(s) if you are ordering any. If not included, they will not be ordered and there will be very few extras.
  • No refunds will be given after May 1st.

Once again, we are looking forwarded to hosting this event for everyone and can't wait to see everyone again!!!

Yes, more crawfish will be cooked this year. :roflol:

If you have any questions feel free to email at msclassic@teammagnolia.com. My middle daughter is getting married on the 20th, so until then, I may be a bit slow responding. :surprise:

Edited by MrClean

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic