Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone here shoot a Kolar?

Aircooled6racer

Shot them good gun depends on how you like a gun to feel. It's more a bulky beretta feel wise as it's a heavy gun but the weight is all balanced between the hands. It isn't front heavy like the Krieghoff is. My preference is the nose heavy gun

Edited by EkuJustice

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I shot kolar for a while, until perrazi became an official sponsor. I like them...pretty much the same as perrazi and kriegoff. they all feel like you are swinging a telephone pole.

just remember, the gun doesn't make the shooter. I won way more with a browning ultra xs skeet then I ever did with any of the $10,000+ rigs I mentioned above.

the bench

• 1 month later...

A little late to this thread.  I have three Kolar shotguns. Two are two barrel skeet guns with sub-gauge tubes, the third is a 32" sporting gun.  All have high adjustable ribs.  I love  them and I shoot them better than other shotguns I have owned.  I started the O/U craze with a Beretta 682. Next was a Perazzi that I shot very well, but was not set up for adjustable chokes. I bought the 32" Kolar and from the beginning I shot it much better.  Added another Kolar skeet gun. The most counterproductive thing I did was switch back a forth between the Kolar and the Perazzi.  The ergonomics are much different.  Traded the Perazzi for the third Kolar.  The Kolars come with offset stocks with a heel that casts out.  I had my factory stocks altered for me at the factory. Customer service is outstanding.  You cannot go wrong.  

Good shooting.  Mike

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...