Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 34 gen4 ismi spring question?

mirammar

I didn't notice any appreciable difference in recoil with I swapped out my dual recoil assembly with the Jager and a 11# spring. What I did see benefits from was ejecting the spent brass, the dual recoil spring barely ejects my 129PF loads, the 11# spring shoots them out.

I took out the Jager and 11# because it was to light and was causing my slide to lock open with rounds in the magazine. So I'm running my oem dual recoil spring again.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im running #13 on mine with 3.5lbs ghost connector and #4 striker but im having light strike so i switch with #6 works great. this time im goin to try #5 striker to see if i still get light strike using cc1 spp. ill update soon.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I run a 13# spring in my 44 and IDK but it seemed like it nose dived a bit so I thought about going to an 11# spring. My PF is around 130-132....but it's really just a minor thing all things considered. The gun shoots good, reliable, accurate, etc. Sometimes it's just a matter of experimenting. If 13# was a little heavy for me at 130 +/1 it might be just right for you at 145PF. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...