Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 builders

FireShooter

Fireshooter

I would suggest checking out some Smiths websites and decide whose work you like the look of. I started talking to Matt Cheely in June of this year and just put my deposit down a couple days ago. I looked at all the reviews of various gunsmiths on here then chose whose work i like the look of that had a good reputation and placed my order.

Take your time and decide exactly what you want built as it is a lot of cash to drop but so worth it.

Hope you find who you want and shot it all you can.

Don't discount a local smith!

I have guns built by a renowned builder listed above, I had a local smith build me a 2011 and I dare say it is as good at a fraction of the price and much faster. I can drive it to his shop if I have an issue.

The big name guys are top notch, if budget and time are considerations for you consider getting some local recommendations from your locals!

Good luck amigo!

Don't discount a local smith!

I have guns built by a renowned builder listed above, I had a local smith build me a 2011 and I dare say it is as good at a fraction of the price and much faster. I can drive it to his shop if I have an issue.

The big name guys are top notch, if budget and time are considerations for you consider getting some local recommendations from your locals!

Good luck amigo!

+1

another vote for Cheely, Matt has built over 20 guns for me and they have all been reliable, rock solid performers

20???

I don't know if it's quite 20 yet, seems like it though. Adam has an addiction...

Sounds like he needs a Cheely punch card. Buy 20 get the 21st free....