Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 3GN Regionals

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I found on Tarheel's website calendar just now but no details on match fees / when registration opens / just saved dates and places.

Feb 21-22: 3GN Regional, St George UT
Mar 7-8: 3GN Southwest Regional, Marble Falls TX
May 9-10: 3GN Southern Regional, ???
June 27-28: 3GN MidAtlantic Regional, ???
Aug 1-2: 3GN Eastern Regional, Beckley WV

This is what I found on Tarheel's website calendar just now but no details on match fees / when registration opens / just saved dates and places.

I heard Mississippi or somewhere near there and a match in the NE. Maybe PA or even further NE. It's pretty exciting stuff!

Good thing I'm not holding my breath for a north central area match, I would've expired quite some time ago. The Wis/Il/Ia area is very slowly climbing out of an action shooting sports black hole.

Lots of 3-gunners in MN too. I know Charles was looking for a good host range in that neck of the woods last year already.

I have heard they were doing the Western regional in St. George, UT and one in Oklahoma..??? But who knows, I wish they would announce so we can make plans. The 2 regionals I shot last year were great....

I have heard they were doing the Western regional in St. George, UT and one in Oklahoma..??? But who knows, I wish they would announce so we can make plans. The 2 regionals I shot last year were great....
The pro series email we received said something about a Nationals at USSA. Sounds exciting!!!

C535B3DA-2EFA-4C6C-999F-911D7776AE07_zps

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

This might be a dumb question, but what criteria besides an airport and hotels does this Charles Sole look for in a hosting venue? I'll certainly keep an eye out in my area, if there's anything I could do to advance the sport in my area I'd be more than happy.

The pro series email we received said something about a Nationals at USSA. Sounds exciting!!!

Nationals? That's pretty weak. They should make it a World Championship!

Edited by gose

presentations was a hit in 2014.

3-Gun Nation is proud to announce the venues and dates for the 2015 3GN Regional Championship Series, presented by Remington Outdoor Company (ROC). Five matches will provide championship-caliber 3-Gun competition across the country, blending Pro Series-style, natural terrain and long-range target presentations. Each of the five matches will have one of the following ROC brands as a title sponsor: Barnes Bullets, Advanced Armament Corporation, Remington Handguns, Bushmaster and DPMS, again providing 3GN Regional Championship matches with some of the most lucrative prize tables in the sport.

Four new venues highlight the 2015 season, including matches in Utah, Alabama, Virginia and West Virginia. 3GN will make a return trip to Marble Falls, Texas for the second event of this year’s Regional Championship Series.

The season kicks off in February at the Western Regional Championship, presented by Barnes Bullets, in St. George, Utah. Home to the Southern Utah Practical Shooters, St. George has hosted several major pistol matches as well as the annual Hard as Hell Multigun.

In March, 3GN heads back to Marble Falls, Texas for the Southwestern Regional Championship, presented by Advanced Armament Corporation. Texas produced one of the finest Regionals of the season last year, and their range and clubhouse facilities are among the nicest in the country.

The Southern Regional Championship, presented by Remington Handguns, takes place in May in Birmingham, AL’s Brocks Gap Training Center, which hosts multiple disciplines of firearms competition on a monthly basis and is home to the Steel City Carbine Championship.

In June, the Mid-Atlantic Regional Championship, presented by Bushmaster, will be held outside Danville, VA at Virginia International Raceway, one of the top road course venues in America. In addition to world class racing, VIR also features premium on-site shooting, lodging, dining, karting and spa. For 3GN, facilities include a shoot-house, National Skeet Shooting Association-approved skeet courses, NRA-approved traditional ranges out to 1,000 yards as well as natural terrain areas for courses of fire.

The 3GN Regional Series comes to a close in August at the Beckley Gun Club in Beckley, WV at the Eastern Regional Championship, presented by DPMS. A mountaintop range facility located near Coolridge in Raleigh County, WV, the range is minutes away from the white water capital of the Eastern United States, and the Beckley area presents a multitude of outdoor recreation. With a wooded, sloped topography, the Beckley Gun Club will provide a healthy mix of rugged bay and natural terrain courses of fire.

All those interested in registering are encouraged to ensure their 3GN Membership is active and up to date prior to attempting registration, as all slots are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration for all five 3GN Regional Championship matches will go live at http://memberships.3gunnation.com/Eventsat 9 pm EST, Thursday, Dec. 4.

Nationals? That's pretty weak. They should make it a World Championship!

LMFAO. Can you have a world shoot every year three times a year?

Boom! Holy crap that's tomorrow night. I need to start dry firing my mouse.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser