Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 3GN Regionals

...I have yet to met the "3 Gun Nation Bill Collector" .

Are you saying there is a part time job opening at 3GN??? My wife has told me over and over that I'm an a-hole, sooooo..... :cheers:

I'll be attempting to register for TX, WV, and AL Regionals....and hopefully the secret squirrel event number 6.

No, the timing isn't perfect, but it wasn't on Thanksgiving this year and we are getting notice early enough to be able sign up in time to have a chance at shooting a match in February already. I do notice a pattern with more southern locations and earlier dates in the year. My wife is happy about this, as I became "that guy we call dad when we see him" with all of the matches weighted from August to November this year. This will allow me some additional opportunities to shoot some other matches in the fall without crowding them together, and more evenly spread my matches out to avoid family conflicts. So thank you for that!

I have sent Charles messages before about..."hey man, wth?...." or "Can you help me understand this..." and Charles has always responded back professionally and promptly. Before chastising online, I think we need to give people a little bit of a shot to reply to concerns and questions.....a lesson I learned around April/May of this year after a match. :ph34r:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More piss poor planning BS and communication from 3GN. One day notice, in December, stupid.

I was thinking it was a little sudden too. But then I realized that 3GN is the only organization in action shooting that hosts, admins, sets up and tears down 15 pro/regional matches. USPSA, IPDA and outlaw 3-gun only works 1-2 by any one entity.

Also, dont forget that they are doing regular monthly matches, planning an All Shotgun Championship series, , setting up clinics with Pros, and trying to bring in new venues for us to all enjoy, so we don't shoot the same places every year, and then complain about no new scenery...

Maybe 1 day notice is a little close for some, but we all should know by now that from end of October thru December is when quite a few of the next season's matches are announced, and signed up for... most of us check here a couple of other places once a day, or every other day to see if there's news about our favorite matches, or announcements on new matches...

Charles and 3GunNation, please continue to bring fresh and exciting series and locations to our sport!

Trey

Edited by Headworked

I can't log in to the 3 Gun Nation Website...I just keep getting this error.

Oops! Looks like we had a misfire...

We're very sorry, but an internal error occurred, and your request cannot be completed at this time.

Edited by 1760yds