Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Amateur LEOs

JKSNIPER

I hate that when I arrive at a gathering or party I get introduced to people I don't know as "This is John The Cop" or "This is John...he's a cop."

No one else gets introduced by their profession.

I hate the people who would have great resentment towards me if I tried to tell them how they should do their job whether it be brain surgeon or plumber but they have absolutely no problem coming up to me at a party or gathering and telling me how to do the cop job.

I hate that they judge every situation on the idiot box without complete information.

and I'm really effing tired of listening to the stories about the mean cop who pulled them over.

I have a hard enough time running my life and being responsible for the crap I actually do. I'm totally not interested in trying to run another cop's life and second guess him/her.

I Really hate the ass swipe who came up to me...all 5 feet tall and bad ass and felt it necessary to inform me and anyone else within hearing that I was "not a professional" because I didn't have to get a college degree to get the cop job so how did I justify my salary.

Sick and fargin tired of the talking heads judging my profession with a sliver of information...and if that ass wipe Geraldo makes one more comment about how the cops should draw tasers during a struggle for a firearm.......

I need a vacation.

I was just starting to feel sorry for you when you tell us you watch Geraldo. That blew it you deserve the treatment.

Tasers are for entertainment gun is for when serious.

In all seriousness don't let dumb people get to you. Use them as entertainment. Happy Thanksgiving.

I tell kids coming up who are unsure they should just be a fireman if they have the desire for public service and I work as an Academy Coordinator. Everyone has an opinion, I always just put it back on them. Ask them who their District County Commissioner is, who the Sheriff is, who is on the City Council, who is the City Manager?? Then I expand on to State and Federal Government and how they need to recognize their issue is with politicians not police officers. I just use the moment of opportunity to get on my soap box, LEO's follow and enforce the law, not write the law or dictate policy.

Just hang out with cops. I'm not crazy about cops after some bad experiences but I have met some in the shooting sports that are great people. Still they will never change my base opinion. There are always going to be people who hate, no matter who you are, what you do for a living, how much you make, etc. I'm sure somewhere on a forum for plumbers there is somebody ranting about people who say they get paid too much for fishing crap out of their crapper that their dumb ass should have known better to try to flush down.

I must say though, I would never complain much about how much cops get paid. I wouldn't be a cop for all the money in the world. Thank you all for keeping us safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

LEO's follow and enforce the law, not write the law or dictate policy.

If not for men with guns willing to kill for laws they don't agree with, what power would politicians wield?

If politicians served the interest of the people they wouldn't need force, they would have the power of the people.