Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TTS 3GN Club Series Match HOUSTON 11/22/14

Signup is live for TTS last 3GN Club Series match for 2014 at Pacleb Ranch! Big things are on the horizon!

This match will be 7 stages and 1 classifier, round count soon as well as posting to 3GN website. $40.00 match fee

Link:

http://tts.idpaclub.org/MatchRegister/640

Starting January, we will be officially separating from TTS, and our new Stand Alone 3GN Club Series club will take effect holding monthly matches the 4th Saturday of every month. The series will be sponsored by Black Bullets International, Lone Star Innovations and Defense Competition LTD. We will have both random as well as finish awards throughout the year thanks to our fantastic sponsors, and will have a major match once a year with a minimum of 10 stages!!! I will update with our new information after the start of the new year, so please be on the lookout for emails as well as posting here.

See you on the range!!!

Michael

• 1 month later...

Sorry, we have been getting ready for the club to "launch".

Yes, we will be at Pacleb Ranch, 4th Saturday of every month. We are working the separation on the clubs, and are in process of making everything happen. I am ironing out the details like Insurance, etc...it is taking quite a lot of time, and with the holiday in the mix, it is slowing it down a bit.

Right now, we are planning on a full GO in February, as it looks like the paperwork side will not be completed in time for a January match.

Stay tuned, and make sure that if you have not shot with us before, contact me and I will add you to the email list for the monthly blast.