Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stolen Limited Guns in Alabama - Phoenix Trinity

Please share and keep an eye out. 2 limited guns stolen from car in Best Western parking lot Gardendale, AL. Guns belong to a junior shooter. Cash reward if found. Contact us with any info. 937-270-8692

post-55251-0-06721300-1414171270_thumb.j

post-55251-0-47569000-1414171274_thumb.j

post-55251-0-47683100-1414171278_thumb.j

Wasnt at a match in Gdale. Just passing through I guess? Im local to the area. I will certainly keep my eyes and ears open. Any chance you have serial numbers and/or identifying marks...I see now. Those will stick out like a sore thumb in any counter around Bham, AL. Maybe...

Edited by wgj3

Wasnt at a match in Gdale. Just passing through I guess? Im local to the area. I will certainly keep my eyes and ears open. Any chance you have serial numbers and/or identifying marks...I see now. Those will stick out like a sore thumb in any counter around Bham, AL. Maybe...

I think they are there for the gator match.

Gardendale, AL is just north of Birmingham (470 miles from the gator).....they must have stopped to spend the night on the way to the gator.....sux. When I send out my match announcemet I will send out the pictures for everyone to keep their eyes open for them.....trust me I know how you feel....I was targeted at Area 6 back in 2010

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=104994&hl=%2Bgun+%2Bstolen+%2Bat+%2Barea

Hopefully they were members of NRA and had activated the free $2,500 insurance........my homewoners covered $3,500 ($4,500 less $1,000 deductable). I wasn't aware of the limit, must have a rider to cover any amounts over your policy limit. Pain in the ass dealing wih ins. company as I had to provide receipts for everyting....

Depending on insurance company, I am thru usaa and have a separate policy for firearms, each firearm, range bag, mags, even belts and holsters and hearing protection.

Covers theft, damage, water, fire, even if lost due to airlines. Stolen from a car or hotel room, in my drive way, or house, basically anywhere I am at.

I have a range bag with two custom built limited guns, 11 tuned hi cap mags, pro ears, prescription shooting glasses, belt, holster and mag pouches, about $10k worth of stuff.

I also have my reloading equipment and components listed on my home owners in case of theft or lost.

You are crazy not to have this, I am not in position to replace any of this that I have accumulated over time if lost or stolen.

Edited by JakeMartens