Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Battle in the Bluegrass April 10th and 11th

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I'll post it here, our Facebook page, and email my list a couple of weeks ahead of time. PM me your address if you want to be added to the email list. The match usually filled up in a couple of months when we did mail in applications. Online applications should help speed up the process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of us are meeting tomorrow night to test and finalize the web site. Our web guy has done a great job of getting this set up. We should still be able to open it up next Monday Jan. 5th. We just wanted to get through the holidays before we opened ourselves up to a flood of emails.

Also, I have everybody's emails that have sent me a PM. I didn't have time to respond to them all. You will get an email with the link. I'll post it here as well.

Please read this before clicking the link. Make sure you select Paypal at the top and bottom of the application before clicking submit if that is how you plan to pay. Sponsors and staff just need to click the appropriate button.

If you are using an Iphone or Ipad you might not get directed to Paypal. The Paypal address will be shown on the screen when you click submit for the application. You may have to go to Paypal, and pay manually.
Registration link is.....

Yes. You can put squad requests in the comments field. You will also receive a link after payment is confirmed so you can squad on USPSA's website. If you already registered email me at USPSA at bgslinc.com. Put 'squad request' in the subject. We try our best to keep everybody together.