Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Louisiana Gator Classic Sectional

You *must* have been rusty, Jeremy... you almost let *me* beat you! I'll be back next year to make up that 3 tenths...

Gator is always a match to look forward to, and this year kept with the tradition of a well run match that's lots of fun to shoot. Thanks to all the ROs and staff that make it possible year after year.

This was my 1st Gator and I sure hope it won't be my last. It was an absolutely great match, run and staffed by a great group of guys and gals. The huge support from the sponsors made for a great prize table too! Many thanks to all y'all that made it happen!

Edited by wgj3

To all the competitors who came by stage 9, I hope you had a great time on my stage and, as always, if anyone has any comments, complaints or suggestions for how my crew and I do things, please do not hesitate to address them to me. I always strive to be consistent and efficient but, most of all, to have a great time. Obviously issues arise that are outside of my control but I try to do the best to keep things running smoothly.

You should check your steel a little more often. Just sayin...

To all the competitors who came by stage 9, I hope you had a great time on my stage and, as always, if anyone has any comments, complaints or suggestions for how my crew and I do things, please do not hesitate to address them to me. I always strive to be consistent and efficient but, most of all, to have a great time. Obviously issues arise that are outside of my control but I try to do the best to keep things running smoothly.

You should check your steel a little more often. Just sayin...

Hah. I can concede that.

Wow, hats off to everyone. Last match of the year was the best for me. Brought my wife along for the first time and she had a blast (in New Orleans that is). Nice range, perfect weather, fun and safe stages, smooth operations, great match stuff, and so much sponsor support. I doubt I'll be able to make it next year, but I'll be back at some point!

Here's my match video for anyone interested:

• 2 weeks later...

Great Match!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I traveled a long way, but had

3 shooters on our Squad that came from Kalamazoo, MI. I drove to

my daughters in South Alabama and then to the Gator. They just

drove from Michigan to the Gator. Looking forward to next year..............

Thanks to Stephanie and all the Staff for putting on a great match.............

• 2 weeks later...