Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ghost 3.5 EVO Elite Connector

CANDERSEN

Does anyone have any experience with the Ghost 3.5 EVo Elite Connector? Thoughts and opinions?

All of the ghost connectors are awesome. I personally like the 3.0 pro... But the Evo Elite works great. Don't forget that there is minor gunsmithing required.

I have a few Evo Elites.

What does the Pro feel like in comparison?

Does anyone have any experience with the Ghost 3.5 EVo Elite Connector? Thoughts and opinions?

All of the ghost connectors are awesome. I personally like the 3.0 pro... But the Evo Elite works great. Don't forget that there is minor gunsmithing required.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a few Evo Elites.

It is noticeably lighter... IMHO, the lightest crisp trigger pull out there. And today I installed a GlockMade trigger bar with it... Oh my... Total parts under $100, and perfection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a few Evo Elites.

It is noticeably lighter... IMHO, the lightest crisp trigger pull out there. And today I installed a GlockMade trigger bar with it... Oh my... Total parts under $100, and perfection.

Can you point me in the right direction for the GlockMade trigger bar? I Googled it but came up empty.

I have a few Evo Elites.

Can you point me in the right direction for the GlockMade trigger bar? I Googled it but came up empty.

http://occustomtriggers.com

The BEST $35 you can spend!

DreGarcia, The trigger shoe looks different on the occustom trigger bar. Is it OEM plastic or something different?

The description on the website says they use 100% Glock factory parts. For what it's worth...

I have a few Evo Elites.

http://occustomtriggers.com

The BEST $35 you can spend!

Dre,

So, just to be clear, if I order one of those triggers from OC for my Gen 4 G19, what can I expect? There isn't a lot of detail in the description..

DreGarcia, The trigger shoe looks different on the occustom trigger bar. Is it OEM plastic or something different?

The description on the website says they use 100% Glock factory parts. For what it's worth...

No Glock parts include a screw in the trigger shoe either.

No Glock parts include a screw in the trigger shoe either.

True, but I'm sure a screw could be added to the stock Glock trigger shoe... Just going by what's posted on the site...

True, but I'm sure a screw could be added to the stock Glock trigger shoe... Just going by what's posted on the site...

Wbyrd01,

My point is there are about a dozen companies offering OEM trigger bars with screws for adjustment and they are all now "Modified OEM Parts".

From what I can tell, it is an OEM glock shoe, and bar, the pins used in the trigger aren't OEM, they are stainless. Also, it has been tapped to add the pre travel adjustment screw (which works FANTASTIC). Obviously, this technically makes it illegal for production/SSP shooters...

I am going to try and figure out how to get a video up here of my pretavel/break/overtravel/reset action to wow the crowd.

Is there any website or video that explains all the components of the trigger?

I would love to try different connectors and springs to see how it changes things.

How hard is it to fit one of those connectors?

Or maybe I'll get a drop in connector instead.

Any recommendations for glock 17 setup for tactical classes and maybe home defense? I'm thinking I would like something in the 4lb range with shortened pre-travel

Edited by 3djedi

One really good way to learn glocks is to join GSSF so you can get access to the glock armorers class. One other the better things I've spent money on. You'll leave the class with a much better understanding of the way glocks work.

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed one of the OC custom trigger bars with a ghost evo 3.5/ connector. Combined with zev competition springs and lightened safety plunger I am pushing a 3lb trigger weight right out of the box, with all the pre-travel taken out by the OC trigger adjustment.

This is as crisp, effortless trigger break as I've felt in any glock ranging from Zev full race builds to local smiths polishing parts.

I ordered one to drop into one of my night stand guns. I like that the pre-travel is adjustable without having to remove the trigger assembly. I combined this trigger bar with one of the LWD adjustable trigger housings to eliminate the over travel and I used one of their 3.5 connectors but left in the OEM striker spring. It comes with clear instructions on how to adjust the pre-travel to keep all your safeties working and being able to do this while the trigger is still installed was a pleasure. I Dremeled the trigger safety bar so that it was even with the face of the trigger. Since the bar is already polished to a mirror finish I ended up with a slick 4lb trigger that breaks clean with very little pre-travel and no over travel. For the price of $35.00 I would give it 2 thumbs up. I spoke with Gerald at OCC and he was very helpful and polite so the customer service, if you were to need it, is there so there is really nothing not to like.