Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seekins Precision Hard-as-Hell MultiGun

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 same boat as Willz. Registered since first part of the year and have not heard anything since.

+2, wondering what's up with this. Not sure why they would be discussing openings when not everyone who registered early has been promoted into the match?

MD Ken Nelson here... I'm approving people in order of registration and past attendance at the match. But I know the number of slots we have and we have enough for all that have registered. So over the next 2-3 days everybody will be approved into the match.

The delay was basically me - I traveled to Europe for a long time, and then I kept double checking the schedule to make sure I liked it.

Regards,

Ken N.

Is there a match hotel? Or recommended area of St George?

Any hotel by the highway will be plenty close. The closest hotel to the range is the Holiday Inn Express in Washington, UT. As a crow flies, maybe a mile. Driving, about 3. If calling them, use Purgatory Clays as the group code. That was initially setup by our trap and skeet club and the hotel prefers we use that group block.

Ken N.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't received a practiscore email either.

You should have received a email from practiscore after you registered with a payment link, after payment you would have gotten a squad link. Check your junk mail or send Ken a email....

You should have received a email from practiscore after you registered with a payment link, after payment you would have gotten a squad link. Check your junk mail or send Ken a email....

Nope. double checked.

Nothing after the initial email from Ken.

Sent Ken a PM.

Edited by Willz

Nope. double checked.

Sent Ken a PM.

Sent you a PM with Ken's email...

Nope. double checked.

Sent Ken a PM.

Sent you a PM with Ken's email...

Thanks Dave, email sent.