Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show off your reloading bench/room

garlar4

Yes, thank you very much for your service !!!

When I got out in 60 I was an E-5 with a few bonus items and was receiving $360.00 a month. Course, when I enlisted in 57 as an E1 I think the pay was $48.00 a month.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off chrishoesel, thank you for your service and sacrifices for our country. Secondly, Awesome setup, top shelf equipment and spotless setting. Thirdly, it appears the Military is paying much more than the 97/mo I was paid back in the late 60's, but I only attained E-5 status as a Navy Corpsman. Again, thanks and prayers for you as you continue your service to this country.

G45

Gentlemen,
Please don't thank me, as I am just one of those contractors overseas. Thank the troops and all they've risked and lost to protect our country. I was unable to join the service in 2000 due to a hernia and was DQ'd at MEPS. By the time I got everything sorted I was too old. My work here only qualifies as a support role so that the troops have everything they need to make their lives "almost bearable" here in country, but it by no means even comes close to what they sacrifice.

I worked on rearranging my work/reloading bench this weekend. I've still got some work to do, but I like the new setup. I use Patmarlins ROCKDock for my 2 presses, since I use the bench for working on other things besides reloading.

20150712_153354_zpsr5fk49yd.jpg

20150712_152457_zpsktdsgkfx.jpg

I worked on rearranging my work/reloading bench this weekend. I've still got some work to do, but I like the new setup. I use Patmarlins ROCKDock for my 2 presses, since I use the bench for working on other things besides reloading.

weight of bass?

weight of bass?

8lbs

weight of bass?

8lbs

nice, that was my guess but sometimes hard to tell from pics.

• 5 months later...

I believe it is a Sam's club bench. Same one I use. It is absolutely perfect for a reloading bench.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it. I keep accumulating presses and need another bench! I have the one with a pegboard back and light but I use it for my tumblers and powder coating ovens. I will buy the one pictured for my presses.

• 2 weeks later...