Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Screen Name ( Yours )

I have been on here a few years and have seen some strange ( to me ) screen names. Then some like me use the initials of their names .

So what does your screen name mean does it have a special meaning or just a bunch of letters ?

Like I said mine is my name. EEH.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Herky, short for C130 Hercules transports I worked on and logged a bunch of air miles more than 40 years ago.

And thanks for all you did Mike! :cheers:
I'll second that !! U to sarge Edited by EEH

Mine is the year and model of car I drive.

You have a '56 Hudson Hawk and you DRIVE it? As in on a regular basis and not just to shows and cruise-ins and such?

Could be a Studebaker Hawk !

Mine is the year and model of car I drive.

You have a '56 Hudson Hawk and you DRIVE it? As in on a regular basis and not just to shows and cruise-ins and such?

Could be a Studebaker Hawk !

DOH!!! Guess I was channeling Bruce Willis there for a minute. :blush:

Jadeslade was given to me by an Internet forum in Toronto, back in the 90's, based on your preferences for about 10 things- music, art, etc. it has been bulletproof for years on forums and as an ID for the net. Worked here, too. Never gets refused or told already taken. [emoji4]

I accumulated a lot of Para guns and mags preban in Kalifornia and it was too expensive and too much hassle to follow the crowd switching to STIs. So it's a "grandfathered" screen name.

I've been shooting single stack and production the last 5 years or so, Springfield-Caspian and M&Ps.

Sent from my reloading bench using Tapatalk