Screen Name ( Yours )

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

My name means rebel in Malagasy. No that's not a made up language, it's the native tongue of Madagascar where I lived for two years as a missionary. Nobody knows the word so it's always available, and I chose rebel because I have a thing for the rebel alliance aspect of Star Wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine is a shortened nick name I got from a crazy line cook in a restaurant. Steve is my name, and I was always the one to get the sterno fuel for banquet set up, so I was stevie-sterno

It was expanded somehow Secret Agent Stevie Sterno from Planet Zimbob. but we never found out why...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sometime during my Viet Nam tour I got tagged with Lucky Tex. Using that for e mail and some other stuff it kind of slid to lkytx. That's what I started here with. I got tired of that and changed to Larry White because, well my name is Larry White.----------Larry

I'm 6'5" and have been know to do crazy things just for the hell of it. So it was my call sign overseas. One of the crazy things I've been know to do was drank a jar of spicy pickled bologna juice then ran a land nav course with bubble guts!

• 1 month later...

Back in the 90's I was trying to buy a bar, I wanted to make a beer and pizza joint with a Military theme. Now I use the name to sell surplus on line to make some extra money, not enough to quit the day job, but it helps to pay for my shooting addiction. I also use it for my on line gaming.