Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Area 4 championship

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon Bunchies - you know I don't plan. Hell I don't think i've dry fired more than 5 times my whole life.

I'm more of a show up and spray / pray type of shooter

Thats my philosophy. Edited by WidowsSon683

I think Roy will need far more than 450. between the 20 yard plates, and swingers at 40......his new name will be Mr. MIKE.

Sounds like what every average shooter paying $200 looks for in a match. ;)

owwwwwwww.............I am having a hard time sitting down in my chair with the knife(s) in my back my friends..........I asked for lots of rounds. NOT hard shots.....now your trying to make me aim? What kind of travesty is this match trying to attain? I didn't see a disclaimer on the match application stating that competitors had to have some actual skill to shoot this match.......Now I might have to actually practice and aim? What kind of vacation is this match turning out to be? Might have to stop by the SV factory and borrow an IMM from Brandon to shoot this match.....

• 4 months later...

What kind of arrangements have you made for my welcoming party? Here is a picture of one of the young ladies at my match this past weekend, so now you at least get a sense of what kind of talent we expect...I have never seen a group of men with guns on their hips run away so fast from a group of pretty girls........I am not kidding.

post-10725-0-60123100-1436458565_thumb.j

Chef.....friends like you who needs ........well, you get the idea.......So please up your standards as I would appreciate it.......

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for challenging stages.

There is one sat/sun spot left. No more on the waitlist.

send email to md@area4championship.com if you want that spot. there will be no holding, hands or that spot!

Still looking for RO's who can use the Ipad or run a timer all day. We will take care of you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...