Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TTI or Dawson Precision

ad5md

Now that I know that the small basepad will fit the IDPA box I can't decide which brand to get. I'm looking at either the small pad +0 from TTI or, the +.200 from DP which is

Cheaper. Besides the price, which do you guys suggest that I get? Tnx

I shoot a Glock 34 and hv an old polymer magwell I plan to use on it (will change to a DP one when funds allow). I shoot mostly IDPA so the small size choice on base pad but plan to try USPSA later on.

I don't know about the Dawson's, but the TTI's are great. He didn't have the zeros when I got mine, I have the small ones 7 of them. You just push the the little pin down take off the pad and your done. He recommends cutting off the little tabs on the mag body to make it easier, you don't need them any more. They fit the box as long as you have fixed sights like his or warren type, if you have adjustables and if they are mounted high you might have trouble. The extra length also makes reloads easier and moe positive.

Now that I know that the small basepad will fit the IDPA box I can't decide which brand to get. I'm looking at either the small pad +0 from TTI or, the +.200 from DP which is

I just got 6 of them from Taran. They look really nice.

You can't go wrong with dawson. No pins to lose and pretty much everything he makes has been extremely well thought out. Nothing against the TTI he just seems to be the latest tacticool manufacturer right now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+0s are too heavy. If you're planning to use them, for production, use the smalls.