Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 5

mjs408

So did Bob get bit while underwater? Is that why he asked for one last kiss before he went outside the church? If so, what does that mean for the Terminites who ate his leg? Maybe Bob will be the one to kill the last of the Terminites from the inside out.

And badass Rick is back in full force. His little one-on-one talk in the church with Carl was very telling.

Could be, but he's pretty hard core. Would he wait on Daryl to tell him to come out?

do Daryl and carol know who Morgan is? Maybe they are holding him hostage for the time being until they figure out who he really is?

Probably don't know him unless Rick talked about him. Never saw/heard Rick speak his name to anyone except Carl and Michonne.

I think it'll be Beth and maybe some other's "rescued" from wherever she's been at.

Since it looks like this weeks episode is going to be about Beth and her captivity, I don't think so. I guess it could be told as a recount of what happened to her.....who know's?

Damn, I thought I had seen all episodes. I just don't remember her being kidnapped

It was shortly after Daryl and Beth torched the cabin they were staying in. They found a country club and stayed there a short time. While there, a dog came to the door, but ran before Daryl could catch it. Awhile later, Daryl thought the dog came back and opened the door. A horde strolled in. It was during that turmoil Daryl and Beth were separated. Both survived being chased around the building, but Beth got snatched just when it looked like all the walkers were done in.

• 1 month later...

****** spoiler *******

You have been warned!

BETH! REALLY? Had to see it coming, but dang. Talk about a mid season finale! And I'm glad the production designers finally got some sense. Amazing they found a perfect AR in the apocalypse for Sasha to carry