Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 5

mjs408

I'm sure there is quite a list if folks that is ready for it. Just wish someone would find a Ruger 10/22 and a brick of ammo! Anyone else watch the season preview video from comic con?

I can't wait till October. Personally I have a hunch Glenn gets whacked at Terminus. Don't know why or how, just a gut feeling. It's almost a given that at least one main character will be dispatched in the season premier. We will see.

22 ammo? Its obviously easier to find a FA Steyr AUG. I hope Glen isnt the one. So Tyrese and Carol bust the rest of them out of that box car and mayhem ensues, then what?

• 3 weeks later...

why cant they run into a IDPA shooter with a Glock 34 to clean house with the zombies???

He'd run out of ammo after polishing off his 3 magazines and his vest would get caught on a fence as he tried to retreat.

:devil:

why cant they run into a IDPA shooter with a Glock 34 to clean house with the zombies???

He'd run out of ammo after polishing off his 3 magazines and his vest would get caught on a fence as he tried to retreat.

I wonder if the writers would have the good sense to make him change the mags from cover with both feet on the ground. It would make it too unbelievable for me if the didn't!

• 1 month later...

Awesome season premier. Terminus terminated. The whole group (minus Beth) reunited. Carol was a total badass. Cues of Morgan brought back at the end. I think we may have also had a hint of Negan becoming a character. This season might be off the chain.

Edited by Shooter115

LOL!!!

I've watched every episode, including the season 5 premiere, and also a little of the talking dead. However I can't figure out/remember who the guy is at the end with the mask who touches the symbol on the tree (I think this may have been part of the preview from the next episode). Am I supposed to know who this is? Can anyone clue me in?

The very first episode... The pilot. His name is Morgan, the man that saves Rick and Rick gives him a radio and tells him to turn it on at dawn everyday. Rick later found him in the town where Morgan had all the booby traps set up when Rick, michonne, and Carl were out scavenging for guns.

More of the Morgan story...in the pilot, Morgan and his son were hiding out in Morgan's home. Morgan's wife was a walker but Morgan couldn't bring himself to shoot her in the head. He'd fire a few rounds to bring walkers to the area and seek out his wife just to see her. His son wanted to see her, too. Before Rick left, he agreed to broadcast on a walkie-talkie everyday at 6 a.m. to keep Morgan apprised of what was happening. Rick did that for a while, then stopped.

When Rick later found him, Morgan was NUTZ!!! His son had been killed, Morgan didn't recognize Rick as a friend and tried to kill him. Morgan came out of it at the end of the show. Morgan actually had a relatively safe place, but he was a VERY troubled soul. Hopefully he has snapped out of his funk and will be an ally.

Edited by remoandiris

More of the Morgan story...in the pilot, Morgan and his son were hiding out in Morgan's home. Morgan's wife was a walker but Morgan couldn't bring himself to shoot her in the head. He'd fire a few rounds to bring walkers to the area and seek out his wife just to see her. His son wanted to see her, too. Before Rick left, he agreed to broadcast on a walkie-talkie everyday at 6 a.m. to keep Morgan apprised of what was happening. Rick did that for a while, then stopped.

When Rick later found him, Morgan was NUTZ!!! His son had been killed, Morgan didn't recognize Rick as a friend and tried to kill him. Morgan came out of it at the end of the show. Morgan actually had a relatively safe place, but he was a VERY troubled soul. Hopefully he has snapped out of his funk and will be an ally.

To add further explanation as to why Morgan had flipped his lid. His son (Duane) was actually killed by his mother while they were out looking for supplies. Morgan blamed himself for not having the fortitude to put down his his former wife prior to the incident, and drove himself insane over it.

To add further explanation as to why Morgan had flipped his lid. His son (Duane) was actually killed by his mother while they were out looking for supplies. Morgan blamed himself for not having the fortitude to put down his his former wife prior to the incident, and drove himself insane over it.

I thought Morgan mentioned that when he and Rick were talking, but wasn't sure. Shoulda Googled it.

I wonder what happened to the cat Michonne pulled out of the cafe in the Morgan episode. Probably was left in the prison. Hopefully Carl still has the picture though.

Edited by remoandiris

No mention of the picture or the stuffed animal were ever made after the "Clear" episode, but after evacuating the prison, living on the road and being held prisoner at Terminus. I'm pretty sure they don't have much anything but a few weapons and the clothes on their backs.