Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mad Max: Fury Road

Just saw today that there is a trailer out for a new Mad Max movie. I read somewhere that this was going to be set between Mad Max and Road Warrior (1 & 2).

Side note: Hugh Keays-Byrne who played Toecutter in the first Mad Max movie is in this one as Immortan Joe.

Edited by GreenDragon64

I'm not saying that Mel was/is all that special as an actor BUT I do think he nailed Max and that set the stage for him to play all the other roles that came to him. Tom Hardy is capable of filling those shoes and more so this should be really entertaining IF the writing is there to support it.

Just finished working with Mel on Blood Father. Still knows how to act. Solid every day on set even when sick. Miss the old days. Wish HWood would get off the serial sequel rampage and just give us quality originals for at least a decade.

Just finished working with Mel on Blood Father. Still knows how to act. Solid every day on set even when sick. Miss the old days. Wish HWood would get off the serial sequel rampage and just give us quality originals for at least a decade.

JimmyZip, you have a cool job! Mel is an awesome actor.

IDK.....I sure would like to see a serial of "Jack Reacher"

Edited by Shooter115

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Underwhelmed. OK movie for the first 10 minutes. They really don't know guns in Australia, do they? Boring repetitive sand dunes race shots with simply no explanation for Charlize Theron's character. Tori Black could have won an oscar in that that role. Charlize just looks dumb. I think George Miller is senile. I want my money back. Now I know why they released it in the middle of May. It just sucks.