Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just got back from my first class with Steve Anderson.

I went down to Portland for a 2 day class with Steve Anderson over the weekend. I have had many classes, both in the military and law enforcement, and Steve's was by far the best I've ever taken.

First, Steve is a great teacher. He loves to work with people and is serious about doing whatever it takes to help you get better. Steve keeps the class size small so he can work with every student in the class. It didn't matter what level we were at either, Steve understood what we needed and we all had huge gains as a result. It was very impressive to see how much some of the people in the class improved.

Second, in addition to being a great technical instructor, Steve teaches you a system. He teaches you how to train and how to compete. The system is straight forward and effective. If you do the work, you'll get better. I won't go into the details as you can get that from Steve or his books.

Finally, I'll just that if you're serious about getting better, you should do whatever it takes to get to one of his classes, do a one on one with him, a dry fire tune up…something.

Nick