Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member from Europe

Harleyrijder

Hello to ya'll

I'm new here so I'll introduce myself.

I'm from the Netherlands ( and yes I live near Amsterdam :-) ) I shoot guns for about 20 years now, but started competition shooting for 3 years ago.

I shoot the Dutch steel competition, militarily pistol challenges, Dutch Bianchi cup and the European steel challenge.

I now own a open class S&W 686 competition revolver, a open class S&W model 41 .22, a CZ SP01 shadow 9mm with iron sights, a Tanfoglio limited custom .40 with iron sights and my latest gun is a Tanfoglio Gold Custom Eric Grauffel 9mm open race gun, witch I shot only 2 times now.

The first match I'm shooting with the Grauffel is the Dutch Bianchi cup on August 3th, so I need to pick up the training !!

I'm reloading myself and I use VV N320 or 3N38 anyone have a receipt for minor loads ( 124grain FMJ RN bullits and Federall 100 or CCI 500 primers )

Best regards,

4.2 N320 @1.13 with a 124 MG CMJ gets me 132 out of XDM 5.25. If this is for the CZ you might want to do the drop test to make sure it's not too long before loading too many.

Good luck and Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the recepy, it's for my 9mm open Tanfoglio ( forgot to mention it )

4.2 N320 @1.13 with a 124 MG CMJ gets me 132 out of XDM 5.25. If this is for the CZ you might want to do the drop test to make sure it's not too long before loading too many.

Good luck and Welcome to the forums!