Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BEST Production Trigger Available

rjstubbl

Getting back into the Glock game. Who has the BEST, PRODUCTION legal trigger now? I had a glockworx before and it was good. Now, I'm looking for the best, or was it the best?

Vanek, Glockworx, DK? any others?

I don't have a competition Glock anymore but I had a 34 with a vanek in it and it was an outstanding trigger. DK seems to be getting a lot of attention these days though. Many people swear by it. Another player in the game is glocktriggers.com

The glock worx trigger really impressed me. I feel like that trigger with a quality 3.5# connector, some good tweaks to the trigger housing for over travel, and some brightly polished internals, and you can have a great setup... I'm still searching for the perfect springs however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the "ZEV Tech Standard Trigger Kit, Deluxe with short pretravel" from GlockWorx.

It is better than the stock trigger.

I haven't tried any others so have no basis for comparison other than to the stock trigger.

If you want the "lightest" or the "most adjustable" or the "crispest" or the "smoothest rolling", then possibly those are other differentiators you could ask

Personally I wanted a light trigger and it was the Zev deluxe kit which is a smooth rolling break, which was new to me, so I adapted my shooting style and its been great ever since

The "best" is the one you like the most, because none of the options are going to make you any faster or more accurate than you already are

Some might "feel" better than others but you won't know what's "best" until you buy them all and try them all personally

Or decide that its not about whats "best", its about whats "good enough" and focus on training harder