Cz pics anybody?

beaver962000

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/26/2016 at 1:03 AM, Gridlock said:

That really nice .what kind of upgrade did you do you it 

The trigger, hammer, safety, and magwell were replaced. I cut the the dustcover, undercut the beaver tail and trigger guard. Removed the checkering and had it chromed. All of that bumped my match performance by about 0.001% I'm sure.

On 9/25/2016 at 10:10 PM, Gridlock said:

How dose the sight tracker work for u . You like it any videos on it 

Unfortunately I didn't experiment with it very much as I am an Open shooter at heart, but I remember it feeling a little 'flippy', if I were to get serious about the idea I would take a bunch of weight from the rear of the slide and increase the stroke.  The factory TS stroke is longer than the stroke of the 75B.

3 hours ago, kneelingatlas said:

Unfortunately I didn't experiment with it very much as I am an Open shooter at heart, but I remember it feeling a little 'flippy', if I were to get serious about the idea I would take a bunch of weight from the rear of the slide and increase the stroke.  The factory TS stroke is longer than the stroke of the 75B.

Ok cool thanks on the info 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

All my CZs are pretty much "dull" compared to most of the guns in this thread.

The only pretty one is the Pre B CZ 85 I got last summer.  It looked pretty rough when I got it.  Parkerizing wore off in places, rust in others, lots of Israeli dust under the grips/screws, etc.  Barrel and chamber pitted inside, grips worn pretty badly.

I put new springs in it, a new barrel (had to open up the front/inside of the slide to accommodate the new barrel as they are made different than the old ones), had to fit the barrel (threaded was all anyone had in stock when I found I needed a new one).  I found a set of sights for a Pre B for a good price then found the front sight had a thin square tenon that didn't fit the round hole in the slide/barrel bushing.  Bought a 1911 sight and filed the bigger square tenon down for a good snug fit.   Bought a 1911 staking tool and modified it to fit into the smaller CZ slide/bushing.  Made a new "punch" for the tool, too, as the round CZ tenon was not as big as the punch that was supplied with the tool.  Put a set of the soft rubber CZ grips on it (I really like the way they grab my hand/fingers).  I slightly shortened the frame to accommodate all those 16 round magazines I'd put +2 bases on only to find the lip of the base wouldn't completely let the magazines seat.  I also opened up the back/inside of the frame to allow the use of all those new 16 round, and some 18 round magazines I'd bought. 

Then I sent the slide/frame/controls off to Primary Machine and got them cerakoted.  If I was going to do it again I'd get the frame done in titanium as the satin aluminum is too "white" looking rather than a satin nickel look to it.  The slide and controls are done in Socom Blue.  Looks black in the house and dark blue in the sunlight.

IMG_0177.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Was digging through some old videos and photos, and I stumbled across my old CZ Shadow Target II (which I have since sold). It got me all nostalgic so I've traded my G19 for an SP-01 which will be shipped off to CZC soon. Here's the culprit for my GAS

CZ SP-01 Shadow Target II

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...