Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 34 holster advice

Jayohee

Just purchased a Glock 34 for Production and was deciding between these two:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008D70HVY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1400345875&sr=8-1π=SX200_QL40

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009SBXPXQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?qid=1400345875&sr=8-6π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Does anyone have experience with either holster? The international is twice the amount but I like how it sits further down from the waist.

I have the international and love it. The blade tech with the DOH attachment is good too...either one of those I mentioned will suite your needs.

Remember that IDPA if you look to shoot there too any DOH is no go

Edited by dskinsler83

The Comptac International is great. For IDPA you just remove the DOS piece. It comes with all the parts to be a belt or paddle holster and a DOH or non-DOH version. When you get the retention set just right it seems to spit the gun out after clearing the retention. Love'em. Have my 5th one on order now. I suggest you order directly from Comp-tac. They have a website.

The Comptac International is great. For IDPA you just remove the DOS piece. It comes with all the parts to be a belt or paddle holster and a DOH or non-DOH version. When you get the retention set just right it seems to spit the gun out after clearing the retention. Love'em. Have my 5th one on order now. I suggest you order directly from Comp-tac. They have a website.

This ^^^^^

His Boss hanger is out of stock for a while I thought was his last post. But yes above on your last post Jay that should work but why are you using Amazon when SC usually has them and they support us

I won a gift card at work for $50 so I'd like to use that

His Boss hanger is out of stock for a while I thought was his last post. But yes above on your last post Jay that should work but why are you using Amazon when SC usually has them and they support us

I won a gift card at work for $50 so I'd like to use that

Got ya!

I have a Comp Tac International and like it very much. I didn't like the DOH attachment though; it flopped around too much and seemed to hang up if you didn't draw at the right angle. Only played with it for a few minutes when I got the holster and then swapped it out for the regular belt loops. I use that with my G34 for Production.

Another +1 for the comptac international. I use it for a g34, m&p9 pro, and I believe my HK p30. Works great. I don't use the doh, though. I go between IDPA and USPSA production so I try to keep the gun in the same place.

Yet another recommendation for the Comptac International. I just got mine for my Glock 34 along with a DAA belt and its perfect. Just debating the DOH piece. I need to try it without and see if I like it any better. However, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one for any of my other guns.

Ended up going with the blade tech OWB sting ray for gen 4. The main reason being price and I can switch between offset and standard by simply adjusting the mount. We'll see how it goes, pick up the gun on Tuesday ie: forever from now

• 1 month later...

Quack, are those magazine pouches legal for production class? Thought race gun pouches were set to far away from the belt. Just asking by the way, just started shooting Production class after shooting Open and L-10 out of a race rig.

Quack, are those magazine pouches legal for production class? Thought race gun pouches were set to far away from the belt. Just asking by the way, just started shooting Production class after shooting Open and L-10 out of a race rig.

2" from inside belt