Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Time again to stock up on bullets. Best place?

StarvinPilgrim

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you are looking for plated, but you might give Bayou a try. The poly

coating Donnie is using is neat stuff. I just switched to them for 147 9mm

bullets from Montana Gold CMJ's. Dropped my powder charge over .3

gr for the same power factor, and they leave NOTHING in the bore.

Plated bullets---Berrys has been VERY generous on prize table donations

etc. the last couple of years. They dropped off a truckload at Area 1 last year.

Support the folks that support the sport.

On my latest order there ended up being 5,000 missing from the shipment and the box had been damaged in transit .... Without waiting to find out whose fault it was my missing bullets were shipped to me the next day free of charge .... As long as I'm shooting plated they will be the only ones I ever buy ...

I went with Xtreme Bullets and I have to say they are some really friendly people. I believe I'll be buying from them for quite a while.

I agree. They are a sister company with Freedom Munitions, and their 180gn heavy plates shoot GREAT in my M&P. They also offer a .mil discount!

I just bought another 1000.

Jeff

Edited by JeffWard

If you can wait a few weeks X-Treme if you need them in a few days RMR. Same bullets different shipping policies. If I order from X it takes 4 to 5 weeks because their shipper is an old Homing Opossum with one eye and a bad leg. RMR sends them out same day on the next thing smoking headed East.

Chills, if those are lead (not zinc!) - wanna sell 'em?

This lead shortage is gonna result in "reverse alchemy" - turning gold into lead!

Mark

Not my pic, just something I snagged off the internet, image google search.

I stocked up on wheel weights a couple of years ago. Well, 2008 or so before the election.

• 2 weeks later...

You can add 10 business days to that if you live on the East Coast. I order from them every 3 months and it takes 3 business weeks at times to get them to the rural East on UPS Possum . I love their bullets though!