Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dissident Arms Multigun APRIL 3-Gun Nation Club Series (HOUSTON)

You guys have any video from the matches? I'm looking to start shooting that way every now and again.

Yes, I will post some on youtube and put the link here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

A big THANK YOU to Michael and Lan for putting on a great match. Thanks to Freedom Munitions for the awesome prizes. Michael and Lan are always looking for inputs and suggestions from fellow shooters for upcoming matches. Looking forward to next month's match.

Congrats to Nick

How about a match on Sunday so Nick and I can shoot.

gerritm

We are working out the details to running a match on Sunday. We have the 1st Sunday of the month available to us, and I will ask Phil if there are any other dates available to us. Is there any interest to having 2 matches next month, one on the 1st Sunday(3 Gun) and a shotgun match on the 3rd Saturday.

You guys have any video from the matches? I'm looking to start shooting that way every now and again.

Chris, check out some videos here http://youtu.be/N9I19SFtsuI or on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/dissidentarmsmultigun?ref=hl

Video comes up as private for me?

yeah, I forgot to publish it. It's up now, thanks.

Looks fun.. I'm in.

You all seem to have a great relationship with Freedom Munitions, they don't happen to sell ammo out at the event do they? I'm wondering if I could place an order or buy at the event as opposed to driving further into the Houston store. Coming from Austin obviously, that would save me some driving time.

Looks fun.. I'm in.

You all seem to have a great relationship with Freedom Munitions, they don't happen to sell ammo out at the event do they? I'm wondering if I could place an order or buy at the event as opposed to driving further into the Houston store. Coming from Austin obviously, that would save me some driving time.

Awesome! We have a great relationship with Freedom Munitions, the Houston store actually sponsors the match. Not yet, but we are working on it. Let me know what you need, and I can get it from the store for you and bring it to the match.

• 3 weeks later...

Updates on next match?

Back in town and don't want to miss anything.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, there will be no match this month. We are planning a really good match for June to make up for this, and have worked hard to double the amount of steel to shoot. We have a lot of cool new things in store for the club, and we thank you for your support.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Thanks Nick. sorry guys we have been out of town at a pistol match but our match is on it is at impact zone. we are finalizing the stagessential now,hey we will get round count posted up shortly