Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trijicon World Shooting Championship - presented by the NRA

I am with on an all your points...except...Only a couple of Pro's are making a living...shooting.

I work THREE jobs AND I shoot as much as I can (and that ain't much) and I am "considered" a Pro.

You should have the contact info (in the link given above) for more details on your desire to change from one to the other categories.

Hope we get a chance to chat at this Epic event...but I bet everyone is going to be a little busy!

WAIT A MINUTE!!....one of those 3 jobs is: TV Star Personality in an outdoor, sports or shooting oriented program (to exclude "infomercial"- type programming such as Yoshi blade)

Who says yer not a "pro"

ericm

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with on an all your points...except...Only a couple of Pro's are making a living...shooting.

I work THREE jobs AND I shoot as much as I can (and that ain't much) and I am "considered" a Pro.

You should have the contact info (in the link given above) for more details on your desire to change from one to the other categories.

Hope we get a chance to chat at this Epic event...but I bet everyone is going to be a little busy!

WAIT A MINUTE!!....one of those 3 jobs is: TV Star Personality in an outdoor, sports or shooting oriented program (to exclude "infomercial"- type programming such as Yoshi blade)

Who says yer not a "pro"

ericm

Lol!

To all match officials.......we are in need of some help with certfied range officers and personnel who have expierence running shooters in various disciplines. Please contact me if you can assist. We will provide a room (double occupancy), food on the range and you get to shoot the match with the staff for prizes.

larryh@fnhusa,com

Larry

To all match officials.......we are in need of some help with certfied range officers and personnel who have expierence running shooters in various disciplines. Please contact me if you can assist. We will provide a room (double occupancy), food on the range and you get to shoot the match with the staff for prizes.

larryh@fnhusa,com

Larry

Larry, would the people who are "match officials" and shoot with staff going to pick prizes off the Pro prize table?

Thanks,

Joe

larryh@fnhusa,com

Larry

Larry, would the people who are "match officials" and shoot with staff going to pick prizes off the Pro prize table?

Thanks,

Joe

You walk the prize table of the division that you register in.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to figure out what happened to the "smallbore" stage. I understood from the start that it might not be Anschutz rifles with aperture sights (10/22's with optic instead), but switching from standing to sitting, kneeling, and standing...with no slings??? I have not competed in every shooting sport out there, but I have yet to see a widespread rimfire shooting event that has people shoot from sitting and kneeling without a sling. I thought that the intent was to mirror the actual competitions out there to draw people from different disciplines? The Bullseye COF was changed to make it more like the actual sport (more than just slow fire). You would be much better off to have left the smallbore portion as just standing than to morph it into something totally different from the actual sport.

• 2 weeks later...