Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone tried to call Dillon lately?

I got a confirmation that my request for the parts are now on the way to me. Now to me that was fast service and trouble free. Simple email and no waiting on the phone. So in under 24 hrs they have turned around my email for a few small replacements parts.

okay went to my mailbox again today and found...NOTHING from Dillon..no confirmation emails no anything

Two thoughts:

1) continue to update this thread with your results or,

2) call Dillon and find out what happened with your order

I have never received an email or shipping confirmation from Dillon. I do have a registered FedEx account though and as soon as Dillon ships via FedEx, I receive a notice from FedEx that an item has been shipped from Dillon and I can track the package.

I've called several times in the last few months and they definately have at least one rep that doesn't live up to the reputation that's so widely talked about. He wasn't rude but he was basically clueless and did not offer a solution to my problem. Each time I called I had to wait about 20 minutes, not that big of a deal.

Small warranty parts are not invoiced. The CSR simply puts the parts into a padded envelope, an address label is hand written, and they get mailed out. No email accompanies these parts. Bigger parts that require the shipping dept. to compile get invoiced, and if we have your email address in our database, then the shipper sends an email after our software goes through its' end-of-day.

Thank you for clarification on that process , does help to know that... The guy I spoke with from CS said he would get them packaged and sent out that night 3/31 as I had told him I needed to load for a match on 4/6 ..I know the mail system gets messed up but I figured I should have received them by now... CS has always been great in the past and other warranty parts I've gotten from Dillon have never taken this long to get to me.

Here is what I got for three very small parts. I always get a confimr email like this.

DillonHelp (DillonHelp@dillonprecision.com)
4/09/14
clear.gif
i_safe.gif
Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.
No charge part(s) on the way!

Thank you,

Dillon Precision Products, Inc.

PLEASE LEAVE ALL PREVIOUS MESSAGES AS WE NEED THEM FOR OUR REPLY

Phones are open from 7 am MST till 6 pm MST (no daylight savings time in AZ!) & Saturday from 8 am to 3 pm MST.

Orders/Expert Assistance: 800-223-4570 Local #: 480-948-8009 Catalog Order/Order status: 800-762-3845 Fax #: 480-998-2786 Showroom hours: Monday – Friday 9 am to 6 pm MST & Saturday 8 am to 3 pm Visit us on the Web at http://www.dillonprecision.com/

Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 4:13 PM
To: DillonHelp
Subject: Web Form Contact From: xxxxxxxx@msn.com
i_safe.gif
Name:
john xxxxxx

Phone Number:
xxxxxxxx
Fax Number:

E-Mail Address:
jxxxxxxxx@msn.com

Best Time to Call:
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Preferred Contact Method:

Comments:
I need the following replacement parts for my 650 press.
1.) #13629 -Failsafe Rod
2.) #18086 Shoulder Washer
3.) #13614 380 Station One Locator

The rod has stripped threads, the washer broke and the station one locator top rails pulled off.

Customer # 000401902
John xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

How did you hear about us?
Other

I got in que early today. . Parts sent but never made it.. ?? Correct address ? Yes

resending no other questions asked. . Great service again. .first order may be stuck on some mail truck ..gotta love the USPS

I got in que early today. . Parts sent but never made it.. ?? Correct address ? Yes

resending no other questions asked. . Great service again. .first order may be stuck on some mail truck ..gotta love the USPS

So question is if you receive both sets do you be a good Samaritan and send them back or keep them. Since they did originally send you the parts.

Playing catch up.. I received first parts order last sat.. was a 2week delivery time. . Called Dillon on Monday to tell them about it and see if they would like me to ship xtra order back. . Response was NO..

again +1 for Dillon CS

I called them last week to send in my HP1 hearing protectors for credit on a new pair.got return number they ship free so I ordered a couple other items they also shipped free..that's all I got to say about that