Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not standing by your completion date!

rerun

What i hate is being told your gun will be done in 2 to 4 weeks for a minor machine job and finish and still not have it 9 weeks later !!!!!!!!!

4 hours worth of mill time and just a standard blue / black job and still waiting.

I could of had it ION Bonded by now and been shooting, I could understand if i wanted it old skhool rust blued or one of the new Ion Bond finishes but simply to drop it in blueing salts and give it a black finish ?

I think the worst part is my Smith who has done all of my work for the past few years really acts like he don't give a crap.

He has offered no apologies no kind hearted gestures of any kind ????

It's not like i have been a bad customer i didn't even call him until week 6 to check on my gun. I am so mad i could scream but by doing that i'm sure i would lose a World Class Gunsmith and someone i have always trusted. I don't know what in the heck to do at this point.

I guess once this deal is over use another Smith............ GRRRRRR!

Marc

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]