Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Amazing service, top notch products

redial

Another impressive performance from Dawson Precision. Ordered some small parts online on Sunday afternoon and they were here on Wednesday - which may not impress people in more urban areas but I'm up in the snow in the Montana Rockies, where it seems the mail still travels on horseback.

Like the other Dawson items I've used previously, these were perfect and even arrived with the requisite tools for installation.

Mark

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I agree with you guys. Dawson's service is second to none. Without going into great

detail, I had a DP part that would not fit in my grip. It was not there fault, they

made the part correctly, it was the grip. Talked to Daniel and he said to send the

grip and part to them. They modified the part so that it would fit my grip and I had

it back in less than a week and it works perfectly......................

• 1 year later...

Again, great service! They had my order boxed,  and ready to ship , I contacted them and asked about changing colors of my magwell insert , and they opened up my boxed order and swapped it out. That is great customer service guys! Keep it up! Thank you, Kevin Kissel

• 11 months later...

Dawson Precision is just plain awesome!  My son needed a front sight for the Area6 match this weekend and on Monday they were out of stock. One call and explanation of our dilemma and they made the sight Monday afternoon, blasted it and blues it Tuesday and put on a UPS truck and in our hands by 9:00a.m. Wednesday!   Just another fine example of the shooting community working at its best!  What a wonderful world we could have if we replaced the government with great hard working people from the shooting community. 

Thank you Dave Dawson and employees!