Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate spilling bullets

Vanniek71

This sucks.... Glad he had a good sense of humor as I mercilessly made

fun of him.....

ebytunen.jpg

(The pallet the drum was on was broken and he was trying to pull the broken wood out when the pallet collapsed and dumped EVERYWHERE)

Depends on quantity you buy, and what your pricing level is.

We usually ordered anywhere from 800k-1,000,000 bullets so it would be a lot different pricing.

Usually the tab was around $25-60k depending

I know rifle shooters that will drop a bullet by accident and I will catch them throwing them away, I asked one of them one day as to why they were throwing them away, answer: if your drop them it disturbed the lead in them and they won't fly right ! So now I hang around just waiting for them to drop some bullets and maybe if I get lucky they will drop a whole box...lol

• 1 month later...

I know rifle shooters that will drop a bullet by accident and I will catch them throwing them away, I asked one of them one day as to why they were throwing them away, answer: if your drop them it disturbed the lead in them and they won't fly right ! So now I hang around just waiting for them to drop some bullets and maybe if I get lucky they will drop a whole box...lol

Accidentally take a few screws out if the loading bench....wobbly bench = more spills lol

Aren't they technically dropped when they come out of the machine making them ?