Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

what compensator do you use on the CORE or m&p PRO models

fxdc

Is that the 3.5 MOA dot?

No, I have the 7MOA delta/chevron... the photo is just not very clear.

Gotcha, thanks. Even though I know the deltapoint 2 is due out sometime this year I may go ahead and order the deltapoint now for my CORE that's on the way.

EDIT: I heard from Leupold's customer service folks today they say the DeltaPoint 2 is due out in June so I'll wait unless I can find a sweet deal on the current one.

Edited by ZackJones

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, just got my slide and barrel back from Magna port, having it quadra ported... No one in Oregon or anyone who is going to come to Oregon to compete should ever have this done, it's really really terrible... [emoji57]

Sorry Ken, my sarcasm was not very clear;). The QP'ing is awesome!! Gun snaps right back down, tracks great, very quick recovery etc... Would highly recommend, just not to anyone I have to compete against is what I was saying;)

Ok, just got my slide and barrel back from Magna port, having it quadra ported... No one in Oregon or anyone who is going to come to Oregon to compete should ever have this done, it's really really terrible... [emoji57]

I got it!

Sorry for the phone photos, but this is my open M&P CORE with Quad-ra-ports. (I recently switched to the SP red slide racker...it's just tighter, the SSS on it works okay.)

post-3728-0-80539800-1402002744_thumb.jp

post-3728-0-50395200-1402002780_thumb.jp

Edited by rack&roll

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...