Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 gun at Middle Tennessee shooters moving to 1st Sunday of the month.

Middle Tennessee Shooters Club will be hosting a 5 stage 3gun match on March 2nd. From this match forward all 3 gun at MTSC will be on the first Sunday of the Month. Setup starts at 8:30, registration opens at 11:00 and ends promptly at 12:00 when the walk throughs start. There will be no 3 gun match in February due to the schedule change. You can contact me here or at sumocrp@aol.com with any questions. I will have round counts and stage info up soon. Rules and directions to the range at midtnshooters.com

Ryan

Here is a little stage info for you guys. The round counts listed assume you are taking two shots at every paper target and one at steel targets.

Stage 1 - 24 rifle paper and 10 pistol steel

Stage 2 - 6 pistol paper and 19 steel pistol or shot

Stage 3 - 18 rifle paper, 20 pistol paper, 8 shotgun clays

Stage 4 - 2 rifle clays and 36 rifle paper

Stage 5 - 28 shotgun steel

I hope to see you guys on March 2nd

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to make this one, I shoot the north Alabama matches and haven't made it up there yet but this match will be on my schedule from here on

North Alabama matches?? Im in Chattanooga and north Alabama is not far. Can you tell me where to look for info on these matches?

Here is a little stage info for you guys. The round counts listed assume you are taking two shots at every paper target and one at steel targets.

I'm coming, so if I've read correctly there is no slugs or buck needed and shot can be up to #4?

Edited by gondo

I'm coming, so if I've read correctly there is no slugs or buck needed and shot can be up to #4?

You are correct sir.

Great match! It didn't rain as it looked like it would. The courses were challenging and well laid out. Good group of friendly people. I will be back with some friends in April. 28 targets in a shotgun only course. Definitely got me working on my reloading. Thanks for putting it on.

Paul : -)#