Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Cheely Custom Gunworks Michigan State Sectional

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the hotel info for anyone wanting to spend the night August 7th, 8th or 9th. The rate is $70.39 for one night or $149.20 for two night. I have 15 rooms blocked off. They have two queen beds, mini fridge and microwave. Just tell them your with the Michigan Sectional. www.americanheritageinnmichigan.com

American Heritage Inn

1681 E. Grand River Avenue

Portland, MI 48875

Phone : 517-647-2200

Fax : 517-647-2250 General Hotel Information:

Check-In: 3PM (15:00)

Check-Out: 11AM (11:00)

Hotel Ratings: AAA-2 Diamond

Pet Policy: Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel directly for full details.

Yes this is the lowered rate. There normal rate is over $80.

Yes this is the lowered rate. There normal rate is over $80.

The person handling the reservations on the phone could not find the "book" and had no idea about the Michigan Sectional but did know about the Cheely Custom Gunworks event.

Room is booked for Friday & Saturday under my name and credit card.

BC

Edited by BillChunn

There is only a few weeks left before I have to order all the shirts for the match. Any entry’s in after July 7th cannot be guaranteed a match shirt. I have to place the order 4 weeks before the match. We are still in need of some RO's for the match. I need about 5-6 more.

Shooter shirts are T-shirts. The staff shirts will be dry fit shirts and they will be a different color than the shooters.

OK cool. I was thinking of upping the size if it were plain tshirt. They tend to shrink the first time through the laundry but dry fit will still be good in XL for me.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a daily schedule posted anywhere (start/end time, awards/prizes)? I'm about to send in my application and need to decide on if it is best to shoot Saturday or Sunday and then buy my plane tickets accordingly.

So, since I am new to shooting bigger USPSA matches, how does the prize table work since you shoot one day but the match is a couple days long? Is it a random draw or are prizes already picked out based on your finish and what ever you finish is what you get?

So, since I am new to shooting bigger USPSA matches, how does the prize table work since you shoot one day but the match is a couple days long? Is it a random draw or are prizes already picked out based on your finish and what ever you finish is what you get?

Sorry it took so long to get back with you. The prizes will be drawn and handed out when you sign in the day of the shoot. Every person entered in the shoot will have a chance to will the Cheely Custom Gunworks gun.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes but get it in asap. We are over 200 shooters but quite a few of them are shooting on Friday so there is still some room sat and sunday.

I'll get my app in the mail today... I'd be looking to shoot Sunday.

If the match starts at 10am what would be the best time to arrive, I was planning on being at the range a 8am.

We are working on having the plate rack for warmup runs from 8:00-9:30 each day. I have to get the ok from the club to shoot at 8:00 am because normal shooting time is 9:00. Registration starts at 8:00 each day and I plan on shooting by 10:00 each day.

How long will range be open on Sat to walk stages for us long distance guys?

Probably about an hour. Once the last shot is fired and the nooks are put into the computer and targets bagged we will be leaving the range. Saturday is full so I don't know how long it will take to finish.