Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger m3000 24" plastic stock...2014 model?

mikeAZ

I've been reading here and there about this shotgun and have become interested in picking up the 24" barreled one.... I've e-mailed several of the Factory listed dealers and no one seems to have the 24" one in stock, saying it's a 2014 model ????. Yet I think I've seen them listed for sale??. AND guess what?.. The price is slowly rising UP... Hum...

Anyone got any info/leads?..Mike

On the Stoeger website, the 24" M3000 is labeled as "NEW". It is model 31832. I have seen several 24" M3500 at a LGS for a cash price of $520. I suspect that the 24" would be the same.

I too am trying to hold out for a 24" M3000.

Yea it doesn't seem to be quite the steal everyone says it is supposed to be...I have been looking since Pat first wrote that forum and I can't seem to find any decent deals on one of them at least in 26" and definitely not the 24''.

Last week I started searching for an M3000. The Gander Mountain web site listed a 26" in stock. I went and picked it up last Saturday, and just assumed it was a 26". It turns out it was actually a 24" (which is what I wanted, but they didn't even list them as an option on the web site.) I'm happy I have a 24", but the model isn't even supposed to exist yet. :blink:

I paid $499. Not as cheap as some, but still a good deal.

not to rain on anyone's parade, but i bit the bullet after handling a stoeger m3000 … then immediately handling a benelli m2… i'd still iike to think that the stoeger is the "poor-man's" benelli … i'm an even poorer-man after the benelli purchase (albeit a happy one)

I just spoke with my LGS that carry's Stoeger. They called their supplier and found out that they have "a bunch" of 24" M3000 (item # 31832) in stock. Price is $499. If I don't find one locally today, I plan to order one.

I bought one of these after reading all the hype on here, couldn't be happier. Was going to order one online till i went into the scheels here and they had a bunch. I'm talking like 5-26" 3-24" and like 8 or more of the 28". They were all priced at $429, beside 2 of the 26" ones that were on managers special for $399. So if you have a Scheels near by I suggest checking there!